FrSky 2.4GHz ACCST TARANIS X9D PLUS
When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Taranis Plus retains everything the normal Taranis includes plus a higher quality, better contrast LCD display that is adjustable from blue to white, and built in haptic vibration feedback. This means you can be alerted silently or use the existing built in voice or alarm features. And you get the great new sliders, the big low self discharge battery, and all of the other great things you have come to expect from FrSky.
The TARANIS uses the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral slider pots, and not to mention the smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., Just about anything can be programmed. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades and a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback.
• RSSI alarms
• 16 channels
• 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
• 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
• Self-test of the transmitter antenna
• 60 Model memory
• Audio Speech outputs
• USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
• Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
• Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
• State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
• Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
• Large adjustable backlit blue to white LCD display
• Real-time data logging
• Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
• JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
• Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
• New 2000mah battery
• Included X8R receiver
• Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
Model name: Taranis X9D
Number of Channels: up to 16
Operating Voltage Range:6-15v (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable)
Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
Operating Temperature: -10~60C
Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome
Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers
stick mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
Taranis X9D ACCST 2.4GHz Transmitter (Mode 2 version)
Manual: Taranis X9D PLUS