Furious True-D V3.6 Diversity Receiver
The Furious FPV True-D V3.6 5.8GHz Diversity Video Receiver with FFTT1RX Module is an evolution of the original True-D receiver system.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Furious FPV True-D V3.6 5.8GHz Diversity Video Receiver Module is an evolution of the original True-D receiver system.
!!! New batch includes the pre-installed firmware V3.6 and upgraded FFTT1RX module with build in high-pass filter.
Net V3.6 updates:
Apart from the updates the list of the specification and features of the True-D Diversity system
Real Diversity System.
Smooth transition between the two receivers / antennas.
Raceband ready, included the new 5300MHz set of frequencies.
Multiple channel selection modes: automatic, manual and favorite channels.
Designed for the FatShark Dominator V2 & V3 and HD V1 & V2 Goggles and newest Dominator SE goggle.
Integrated LCD for an easy use and configuration of the module.
1. Optimize firmware:
Upgrade algorithm switching antenna to have better signals
2. Eliminate white flash blank issue when recording DVR by Fatshark goggles.
2. New SmartLock feature:
- Auto lock: After 10 seconds, the True-D buttons are automatically locked to prevent accidentaly channel change. However users still can use Fatshark button.
- Manual lock: Lock True-D buttons by using SELECT buttons at Home Screen
3. Add Spectrum analyzer: new function shows signal strength with spectrum graphs.
4. Add Units options: display signal strength unit either with "dbm" or "%"
User manual of the Furious True-D V3.6
User manual for flashing Furious True-D 3.6 Firmware on Mac
Full specifications, downloads and latest info at FuriousFPV site
Review of the True-D V3 by Oscar Liang